Question: Is this inspired by the film known as just "cube"? For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube_(film)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
You are to explore nooks and corners of this place on your own, meet deadly traps and uncover incredible secrets of the "Mechanical Cube".
Features of the MechCube: Escape
- First of all, it's a set of peculiar, extraordinary and sometimes incredibly tricky riddles and puzzles. To solve them, you need not only logic and attention to details, but also the ability to think outside the box.
- This is a non-linear point-and-click adventure. You can go in any direction and solve puzzles in any order.
- Terrible traps and exciting feeling of meeting with the unknown.
- Try to find all the endings and collectibles hidden in this game.
- Secret levels, easter eggs and an lots of references to modern pop culture.
- Awesome atmosphere created by hand-drawn graphics and a deep soundtrack.
From the Developer
Hello everyone! My name is Andrew, I am an ideological inspirer and a part-time programmer of "MechCube: Escape". I have been making this game over the last year. Today, I realized that the game is ready enough to show it to players.
"MechCube" is a set of puzzles for training in the thinking out of the box. Is a game about secrets of the universe, mysterious objects and terrible traps. Is a non-linear point-and-click adventure with a lot of endings, secrets, easter eggs and references to modern pop culture.
Any feedback is welcome!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Tricky puzzles indeed. The first one is very challenging. It can take some time to do... By the third room I was feeling I needed a hint or two. This is definitely for puzzle solvers at heart.